- Ideal for fluid transfer applications requiring high accuracy and repeatability
- Standard heads are precision molded to accommodate a single size of tubing—use for common fluid transfer applications requiring accuracy and excellent repeatability.
- Available with clear polycarbonate (PC) housing with either cold-rolled steel (CRS) or stainless steel (SS) rotors; CRS offers economy, while SS offers better chemical resistance and durability
- The –52 models with opaque black polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing and SS rotors offer the best overall chemical resistance.
- Pump head is compact and simple in design with same side tubing entry/exit—perfect for space-limited applications.
- Standard heads are compact and easy to integrate into your OEM applications. Call for more information on our comprehensive OEM services.
- For stacking heads, o
What's included: tubing loading key, single-channel mounting hardware, and a 15" (38-cm) length of silicone pump tubing.