Designed, developed, and manufactured to fit Gilson pipettes perfectly. They ensure optimal performance of your PIPETMAN pipette across the full volume range and play a critical role in preventing aerosol-borne contamination.
DIAMOND Tip DFL10
Protection against contamination: The DFL10 DIAMOND Tip is used with a protective shield on the PIPETMAN P2 or P10 tip-ejector, PIPETMAN Neo P2N or P10N tip-ejector, PIPETMAN Ultra U2 or U10 tip-ejector and PIPETMAN Concept C10 tip-ejector.
Accuracy & Precision
- Optimised geometry and pure polypropylene material ensure complete dispensing for consistent results.
- The use of Gilson's pipetting system guarantees accuracy and precision.
- No risk of contamination - manufactured in a certified clean room.
- Gamma-ray sterilized. Indicator dots undergo an irreversible color change upon sterilization.
- Guaranteed free of DNA, RNA, DNase, RNase, ATP, Pyrogens and trace metals.
- Full traceability from the mold to the bench.
- Easy identification with color-coded packaging.
Accuracy & Precision
- "The maximum permissible errors always apply to the total pipetting system of piston pipette and tip. When using pipette tips not delivered by the pipette supplier, the supplier’s declaration or certificate of conformity does not apply” (ISO 8655-2)."
- Loose tip fitting is a major cause of bad performance. Specifically designed for Gilson pipettes, the diameter of the tip-collar of Gilson DIAMOND Tips is calculated to fit the tip-holder perfectly.
- With DIAMOND Tips, no need to jam them on "extra tight" - use of excessive force that causes muscular stress and fatigue to the arm and shoulder is greatly reduced. As a result, thumb force to eject tips is minimal.
- DIAMOND Tips are made from the highest-grade virgin polypropylene to prevent contamination of your experiments. This polypropylene has high hydrophobic properties to ensure the lowest possible retention, no matter what liquid is pipetted.
- Free of biological contaminants: Free of detectable DNA, RNA, DNase, RNase, ATP, Pyrogens and trace metals.
- Sterility assurance level: Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6 is achieved by gamma irradiation.
- Optimised packaging: All packs are wrapped in medical device quality plastic. Indicator dots used on Gilson's products undergo an irreversible color change upon sterilization. Orange gamma dots turn red when products have been properly exposed