All Isco brand portable samplers are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Vacuum-formed ABS plastic shell withstands exposure and abuse.
- Twin-wall construction with foamed-in-place insulation maximizes structural integrity along with the efficiency of ice used for sample preservation.
- NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) controller rating for submersible, watertight, dust-tight, and corrosion resistant service.
6712 Full-Size Portable Sampler
Wide range of bottle configurations, plug-in flow and parameter monitoring - and Isco reliability
The 6712 Portable Sampler features a vacuum-formed ABS plastic shell to withstand exposure and abuse. Its tapered design and trim 50.8 cm diameter result in easy manhole installation and removal. Large, comfortable handles make transporting safe and convenient - even when wearing gloves. The NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) enclosure is submersible, watertight, and dust-tight. Plug-in 700 Series Modules and the SDI-12 interface make it easy to add flow and parameter monitoring to your 6712-based system.
Isco's advanced 6712 Controller allows you to select different programming modes to assure the most suitable routine for your application. Programming is fast and simple, with on-line help just a key stroke away.
In Standard Programming Mode, the controller walks you through the sampling sequence step-by-step, allowing you to choose all parameters specific to your application. Extended Programming Mode lets you enter more complex programs including “smart sampling” event notification, triggered on any combination of up to 16 inputs.
- SDI-12 interface provides “plug and play” connection with multi-parameter water-quality sondes and other compatible devices.
- Standard 512kB memory gives you great flexibility for logging environmental data.
- Choice of 11 different glass and plastic bottle configurations ranging from 24 x 1liter to 1 x 5.5 gallon.
- NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) controller enclosure
- Rugged ABS plastic shell
- Foam-insulated base holds up to 30 pounds (13.5 kg) of ice to preserve samples even in extreme conditions.
- Sample delivery at the EPA-recommended velocity of 2 ft/sec., even at head heights of 26 feet.
- Pump revolution counter and patented liquid detection sensor ensure accurate sample volumes - and tells you when tubing should be replaced.
- Wastewater effluent
- Stormwater monitoring
- CSO monitoring
- Permit compliance
- Pretreatment compliance
Options and Accessories
- Composite sampling bottle configurations
- Sequential sampling bottle configurations
- ProPak disposable sample bags
- Suction lines and strainers
- Power sources including Ni-cad or lead-acid batteries and solar panels
- 674 Rain Gauge
- 700 Series Modules for flow and parameter measurement
- Multi-parameter sonde (pH, conductivity, temperature, DO)
- Telephone Modem
- Cell phone-based data retrieval, dial-out alarm, and remote control
- Wireless radio data retrieval with 2102 module
- 581 RTD data retrieval device
- Flowlink® Software