CryoLine™ Cryoscope Supplies
The Advanced Instruments CryoLine products are standards and laboratory supplies specifically designed for use with Advanced Instruments cryoscopes.
- Milk Cryoscope Standards -422m°H (-408 m°C) and -621 m°H (-600 m°C)
- Stable sodium chloride solutions
- Traceable to U.S. NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Single use ampules to ensure stability.
- Specifically designed to satisfy ISO, HACCP and QA/QC requirements
LACTROL REFERENCE SOLUTION
- Lactrol® 530; -530m°H (-512 m°C)
- Ready to use reference material
- Shelf life of 36 months without refrigeration
- Easy instrument check between shifts, or monitor operator techniques
GLASS SAMPLE TUBES
- High quality glass sample tubes
- Lot-to-lot consistency
- Tubes meet ISO5764/IDF 108:2002 freezing point determination specifications
HEAT TRANSFER FLUID
- Conveys thermal energy from the test sample to the cryoscope cooling system
- Ensures freezing point process occurs with absolute accuracy.