MTS EXCEED STATIC-HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
Powerful and durable MTS Exceed® Series 60 Static-Hydraulic Test Systems are ideal for medium- and very-high-force monotonic testing in the full range of research and development and production QA/QC environments.
They perform accurate, reliable and repeatable tension or compression tests in a wide range of shapes and sizes, employing reliable MTS servo-controlled hydraulic actuation and high-speed, digital closed-loop controls to test in load, displacement or strain control at force capacities ranging from 300 kN to 2000 kN.
Series 60 systems are available in a variety of high-stiffness, six-column load configurations, all supported by a compact and ergonomic Integrated Operations Platform. Easy-to-use MTS TestSuite™ TW software, a vast library of standards-compliant test methods, and a full complement of accessories complete the solution for testing high-strength metals and construction materials. MTS Exceed static-hydraulic test systems serve a wide variety of monotonic testing applications.
- High-Stiffness 6-column load frame design incorporates high precision columns, test table and crosshead to minimize load frame stored energy while producing reliable, stable, accurate load, strain and modulus values.
- Ergonomically designed load frames ensures safety, reduce operator fatigue, and provide the highest level of flexibility.
- Reliable MTS servocontrolled hydraulic actuation
- High resolution, digital controls
- Convenient test setup
- Versatile, easy-to-use TestWorks / TestSuite TW software with standards-compliant methods library (ASTM, ISO, DIN, EN, BS, and more)
- Complete selection of grips, fixtures, environmental systems and extensometers
- Standard Dual Zone Test Space for reducing setup time
- "Quick Return" hydraulic valve for higher throughput
- Automatic limit checking for crosshead position, overload, over temperature, over voltage, etc.
- Optional Isolated Safety Enclosure
- Durable test space protection
- Easy-to-access maintenance panels