- At home in the world of research, medicine, pharmaceutics and food technology.
- Quick and intuitive operation through the unique ControlCOCKPIT
- AtmoCONTROL software provides simple drag-and-drop programming and documentation
- Scratch-resistant structured stainless steel exterior
- Maintain records with 10-year internal data logger and Ethernet interface
Organic chamber loads require gentle heating. For this reason, the heating and control system are especially optimised for low temperatures of up to +80 °C. The chamber of the incubators, including all installations and sensors, can be sterilised at +160 °C in a 4-hour programme to guarantee optimum hygiene. Temperature deviations caused by fresh air can influence sample characteristics or prolong drying. In Memmert incubators, the fresh air is therefore fed through a pre-heating chamber and seamlessly introduced into the working chamber.
SingleDISPLAY models give the user control and display of device-specific parameters such as temperature, program runtime, fan speed, and airflap position. Versatile menu functions make setting of language, time zone, daylight savings, and choice between Celsius and Fahrenheit simple and easy. Set point "wait" function guarantees process time does not start until set temperature is reached. Over-temperature system includes an audible and visual alarm, adjustable electronic over temperature monitor, and a mechanical temperature limiter that turns the heating off at approximately 10°C above nominal temperature
Whats Included: USB stick with AtmoControl software (3 month trial with SingleDISPLAY models), two stainless steel shelves, and a 3-ft (0.9-m) power cord with plug.