- A versatile dispensing pump with an intuitive touch-screen interface for programming and control
- Program options include constant flow rate, stepped flow, ramped flow, and pulsed flow
- Pump or dispense by volume or time
- Advanced options include program linkage, step repeat, go-to step statements, and program alarms
- Store and transfer programs to a PC or from pump to pump
- Controller is preprogrammed with flow ranges for all accepted tubing sizes
- Flow range: 0.001 to 1250 mL/min per channel with Masterflex® L/S® pump tubing
- Includes two Masterflex L/S Easy-Load II pump heads, model 77200-60
What's included, additional features and more
These versatile dispensing pumps are feature-rich and easy to program with the intuitive touch-screen interface. Quickly set up single- or multiple-step programs depending on the requirements of your application. The controller will store up to 50 programs of up with 20 steps each; programs are easily recalled for later use. Programs can also be transferred and stored on a PC for retrieval and validation of experimental protocols. The run screen displays all operational parameters so you can confirm operation and program settings at a glance.
The included Masterflex Easy-Load II pump head with automatic tubing retention makes tubing changes quick and easy. Pump controller is preprogrammed with maximum and minimum flow rates for all accepted tubing sizes. Tubing calibration function ensures flow accuracy and allows user to select calibration volume based on volume being dispensed.
Additional features include screen lockout to prevent inadvertent program changes, forward and reverse prime to rapidly fill or purge tubing, and user selectable restart function in the event of power outage. Controller and drive are housed in durable painted steel.
External connections on the back of the controller include phono jack connector for optional foot switch, RS-485 connections for daisy-chaining pumps, RS-232 and USB ports for connection to a PC, and a DB15 connector for direct control of the pump. The PC interface allows program transfer to/from the PC, and pump control through simple ASCII commands. When pumps are daisy-chained, programs can be transferred from pump to pump to ensure process or experimental consistency.
Easy-Load II pump head(s), power adapter with 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country-specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.