Part No: TV350i_ISOPack
John Morris Number: 1226982
Stock: 6-8 weeks
TURBOVAC 350i ISO 100-K Package including integrated electronics, power supply, fan & start/stop switch.
Introducing the new Leybold TURBOVAC 350i - Best in class pumping performance on a DN ISO/CF 100 size flange especially for light gases.
This package includes all the necessary hardware to connect up to your existing roughing pump, although we also offer a wide range of turbo backing pumps to suit your application and budget requirements.
- TURBOLAB 350i with ISO 100-K Inlet Flange (830051V1000)
- TURBO.POWER integra – Integrated power supply (800100V0003)
- Air Cooling – Radial (800136V0007)
- Start/Stop switch (800110V0021)
- 3m Mains cable (800102V0002)
The unique maintenance and oil free hybrid bearing system (upper passive magnetic – lower oil free mechanical ceramic bearing) will boost your productivity and reduce cost of ownership. The result: a vacuum system operation that is more efficient than ever.
Performance & Price:
- German made for unrivalled piece of mind
- Best pumping performance for your money
- Highest pumping speed especially for light gases - up to 60% higher than current benchmark
- Vacuum port design flexibility for optimum system integration
Fit & Forget: Highest productivity and system uptime with lowest Cost of Ownership
- Superior reliability due to innovative pump and bearing design
- First and only maintenance and oil free hybrid bearing pump - no need for oil or "operating fluid" changes
- On-site bearing exchange reduces service costs and downtime
Plug & Play: Unlimited options for installation, operation and control
- Fully integrated frequency converter with 24/48 V DC supply
- Widest range of communication interfaces (RS485, RS232, Profibus and more..)
- Installation in any orientation
- Flexible accessory options
The new TURBOVAC i/iX family come with two controller variants:
TURBOVAC i: Intuitive integrated control electronics that can operate up to 2x accessories (with Y-Cable), for example cooling fan and vent valve. The pump operation can be programmed via the included USB port and operated remotely via a PLC, or locally via the included start/stop switch.
TURBOVAC iX: Intuitive integrated control electronics we vacuum management control system that can operate up to 6x accessories (with Y-Cable), for example cooling fan, vent valve, purge valve, forevacuum pumps, vacuum, gauge input, and external gate valves..etc. The pump operation can be programmed via the included USB port and operated remotely via a PLC, or locally via the included start/stop switch. The turbo pump becomes the process pump control system with simply logic programmable control with the included LeyAssist software