Part No: 101530
John Morris Number: 1218800
Stock: Expecting Stock
Alpha 1-2 LDplus Entry Laboratory Freeze Dryer for Aqueous Samples
Entry-level freeze-drying package includes all the items below for a “ready to use” system:
- Alpha 1-2 LDplus base unit with:
- Ice Condenser capacity: 2.5 kg
- Ice Condenser temperature: -55°C
- 6x Bottle valves for eight round-bottom flasks, wide-neck filter bottles or ampoule distributors
- 240mm Acrylic Chamber
- Vacuum Sensor
- Vacuum Pump & Connection pieces
- 2 Year Manufacturers warranty– manufactured in Germany
- Lifetime applications & user training support by John Morris Vacuum
- 3x Tier Shelves (P/N: 120893)
- Vacuum pressure control valve to reduce drying time by up to 40% (P/N 125910-CHRIST)
- Wide Neck & Round Bottom Glassware
- Drying trays with sieve tops to prevent sample loss
- IQOQ Documentation
- LyoLog Data Logging software for process monitoring/logging via a PC
Experience, expertise, adaptability and flexibility for all freeze-drying procedures
With 65 years of applications and manufacturing experience, Martin Christ is proud to be considered as the leader in freeze dryer technology. With a global installation base of over 20,000 freeze dryers, Martin Christ are considered to be the freeze dryer manufacturer of choice.
Our solutions offer outstanding craftsmanship and unparalleled innovation in refrigeration and vacuum technology.
We understand your samples and applications are unique and offer a broad range of modular accessories to reliably deliver a specific solution for your process requirements.
John Morris Vacuum have been partnering our Australian & New Zealand freeze drying customers for over 30 years – from the lab, to R&D pilot production through to pharmaceutical manufacturing. At John Morris Vacuum we fully support our freeze-drying customers through application workshops/seminars, factory trained service engineers, calibration and validation (vacuum, temperature, pressure and shelf temperature mapping) to TGA & FDA standards and lifetime application/user training support.
Guaranteed consistent results for routine freeze drying
Routine processes place continual demands on the operating system. A high degree of consistent, user-friendly, intuitive technical functions and operational flexibility are expected features. The basic equipment of the Alpha and Beta series, combined with their specially developed operator interface “LDplus” (Lyo-Display), live up to the challenges of safe and successful freeze drying day after day.
Innovative technology gives results
- Compact, quiet, high-performance laboratory equipment requires little space
- Drying chamber above the ice condenser chamber for high sublimation performance and short process times
- Ice condenser chambers with high-quality stainless steel (316L) with internal condenser coils for maximum sublimation performance over a 24 hour period
- Modular design for various applications – Martin Christ has the largest selection of chambers and accessories for a freeze dryer manufacturer
- Digitally displayed ice condenser temperature and indirect determining of the product temperature corresponding to the vapour pressure curve above ice.
- Vacuum control for optimization of process times (Optional)
- Data interface optional, e.g. for process documentation software LyoLogplus
- Peace of mind with 2 year manufacturers warranty and lifetime application & user training support by John Morris Vacuum
John Morris Vacuum has a large stock of freeze-drying instruments, accessories and spare parts to provide local support to our Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Island customers.
Here is a vidoe on how easy it is to install an Alpha 1-2 LDplus Freeze Dryer: