Part No: 250000V01
John Morris Number: 1045343
Stock: Expecting Stock
PHOENIX L300i – The next Evolution in Leak Detection
The new PHOENIX L300i helium detector opens up new dimensions of productivity and reliability for your applications. The PHOENIX L300i is your solution, pioneered with an iPad interface and intelligent control. The smartest user experience in leak detection on the market
Ultimate operator comfort due to an intuitive touch screen operation with high-resolution retina 9,7’’ color display iPad protected by an industrial iPad case (IP 67, Military Standard 810F-516). The new PHOENIX L300i and PHOENIX L500i inspire with a clearly structured display and comfortable functions like easy start and stop or set-up of individual test profiles.
Benefits of the iPad Remote Control:
- Choose between different reporting functions according to the particular application. Increase working speed with the optional barcode scanner.
- Use the integrated data storage to generate test reports for efficient and accurate quality assurance.
- This flexible and mobile handheld device also features automatic calibration with integrated test leak as well as automatic functions like measuring range switch, zero reference and spectrometer balance.
- Most compact unit in class
- Quick start up (< 2 min)
- Extremely fast response
- High sensitivity
- Most robust and reliable ion source (2 year warranty time)
- Maximum mobility due to iPad control
- Service-friendly due to modular design
- Flexible data control with Bar Code Scanner
Typical Applications Include
R&D Physics & Material Science
- Surface Science
- Thin Film Deposition
- Photonics & Optical
- Transformer Housings
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel Injection Systems
- Air Bags
- Fuel Tanks
- Brake Lines
- Insulated Tanks
Oil & Gas
- Fuel Tanks
- Pneumatic Lines