Our Service Capabilities
John Morris Group provides an array of capabilities for the preventative maintenance and repair for a diverse range of equipment across all major manufacturer brands and industry sectors.
All our service engineers are factory trained and tertiary qualified technicians (electrical, mechanical, refrigeration) and attend regular manufacturer conducted factory training programmes programs to ensure your equipment is performing to its optimum capacity and required standards.
We offer advanced service facilities nationwide allowing us to deliver local support fast, to ensure your equipment is running at optimum performance.
Areas of Expertise
- Service Agreements
- Breakdown Service
- Training and Technical Support
- Extended Warranties
- Loan Equipment
- Trade-In Services
- Testing and Commissioning
- Calibration and Verification
- Installation and Customisation
- NATA certified reference gases
- State-of-the-art CO2 analysers
- Due point generators
- NIST traceable MKS mass flow meters
- Gas source solenoid actuators (200-15,000 ppm)
- MKS 247 4-channel MFC controller
- State-of-the-art mechanical and electronics workshops nationwide
- NATA certified pipette calibration laboratory
- Brookfield certified Viscometry & Rheometry calibration & repair