John Morris Scientific offers an extensive range of flow meters and flow controllers for both liquid and gas applications through Cole-Parmer. We specialize in flow control of media in pipe lines less than 2" and offers flow metering solutions for measuring liquids flow from 0.0002 ml/min to over 4,000 LPM and for gases from 0.02 ml/min to over 500 m3/hour.
Our flow meters come with a wide range of output options including set-point switches, analogue outputs 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, pulse signals and RS-232 options. Use Cole-Parmer's flow meter quick search to find the right flow meter for your application. Alternatively contact our Application Specialists for free technical support and let us bring over 50 years of flow control experience to help solve your application needs.
Flow Meter Selection Considerations
When selecting a flow meter consideration must be given to:
- Flow measurement type - momentum (velocity), volumetric or mass flow measurement
- Media - type of media (liquid, gas or slurry) and any special condition such as particulates in the media and viscosity of the media
- Media conditions - pressure and temperature of media and whether media conditions are likely to remain constant or vary
- Flow range - required flow range of media (min and max readings required)
- Accuracy - required accuracy of the readings
- Environmental considerations - special installation considerations such as hygienic installation, installing in to an ATEX zone or requiring tamper proof readings
Cole-Parmer are delighted to offer Masterflex® peristaltic Tubing Pumps.
Customers select Masterflex because the pumps are easy to use. In most cases, they can be installed within minutes. With few moving parts, they're easy to maintain.
Since peristaltic pumps confine the fluid to the tubing, the pump cannot contaminate the fluid and the fluid cannot contaminate your pump. To pump a different fluid, simply change the tubing.
Feature-for-feature, you will not find a lower priced tubing pump on the market. Even so, each component of a MASTERFLEX tubing pump is designed to strict standards and then rigorously tested; you can be confident of extremely accurate flow delivery.
MASTERFLEX drives, coupled with interchangeable pump heads and tubing, offer wide flow ranges and more than 10,000 possible pump combinations. Our pumps are designed for a wide variety of environments, from basic laboratory to industrial process to field use applications.