JMG No: 1109743
Part No: 78001-18
Availability: Within 19 days
- Planetary drive for less pulsation and longer tubing life
- Smooth rotation and accurate liquid flow provided by eight SS rotors
- Easy repeatability with four-digit LED
- Simple to use—automatic occlusion cartridges provide reproducible results
- Control via keypad, computer, or remote control
- Maximum speed is 45 rpm
- Eight channels for eight times the flow
- Use 230 VAC in most non-North American countries
- Click-'N-Go cartridges included
These multichannel programmable pumps feature planetary gears that drive eight stainless steel rollers in unison for smooth rotation and accurate liquid flow. The four-digit LED display shows flow rate or rpm when pump is running. Use the MAX button to instantly increase speed for priming or flushing without disturbing your programmed settings.
Combine tubing sizes and formulations to suit your application. Click’n’go™ cartridges feature automatic occlusion for simplified use, fewer tubing changes, and reproducible results. Adjustable occulsion cartridges are available separately. Install cartridges in one direction for low pulsation; in opposite direction for higher counter pressure.
Order the two-stop tubing size and formulation to suit your application needs (sold separately). More than 100 options existthe most popular sizes and formulations can be found under Accessories below!
Ideal for continuous pumping or for dispensing in any of five modes:
- Flow rate: 0.0004 to 44 mL/min (depending on tubing size used and model used)
- By time: 0.1 seconds to 999.9 hours
- Batches: set delay between dispensed volumes
- Drip-free: program back-steps to prevent drips
- Volume displays in mL or µL
Pumps feature analog input and output controls, as well as an RS-232 interface for control by a computer.
Remote control capabilities: RS-232 to control all operating functions (DB9 male); 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA for start/stop and autostart via contact closure (DB15 male); footswitch (three-pin DIN port). Monitor speed via analog output.
Click-n-go cartridge and power cord.