JMG No: 1109714
Part No: 77970-50
Availability: Call For ETA
- Precision digital drives offer three dispensing modes and precision low-maintenance motors— modular format lets you place motor and controller where convenient
- Flow rate 0.001 to 8.0 LPM with I/P tubing. Flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size.
- Graphical LCD shows four operating modes continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, volume dispense. View pump performance continually.
- Menu-driven interface lets you select one of seven languages for programming and operation
- Dispense by mL—volume in mL of each dispense, 0.001 to 9999 mL; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or SEC—time interval between each dispense cycle (1 to 9,999 secs)
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Powerful motors let you stack 2 pump heads for increased flow rates and for multichannel applications
- Remote control capabilities
- – Speed control input scalable 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10 V
- – Pumping direction requires open collector or contact closure
- – Start/stop/purge requires open collector or contact closure
- – Tachometer output scalable 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, open collector
- Wall-mount controller housing is powder-coated aluminum, IP66 / NEMA4X rated for washdown; powder-coated steel drive housing is IP66 / NEMA4X rated for washdown
- 6-ft (1.8-m) cable connects drive and controller
- Remote control capabilities via weather-resistant connection on controller
6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country-specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.