JMG No: 1109712
Part No: 77965-10
Availability: Call For ETA
- Flow: 0.7 to 17 LPM (0.2 to 4.5 GPM) with included I/P® 88 tubing; flow rate depends on motor rpm and tubing size.
- Three-turn speed control offers precision and repeatability — LED display shows percent speed with 1% resolution
- 1/3-hp brushless motor handles challenging applications with minimal maintenance
- Non-chip epoxy-coated, IP55-rated steel and aluminum enclosure protects against moisture, chemicals, and dust
- Compact drives are light enough to carry with one hand, but powerful enough to drive two pump heads
I/P® brushless process drives offer heavy-duty performance for demanding process applications. Robust, 1/3-hp brushless motor drives up to two pump heads with any tubing formulation, while eliminating the cost and inconvenience of brush replacement.
Remote inputs: 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, start/stop, and reverse (requires 77300-32 remote cable kit, sold separately)
Remote outputs: “pump ready” signal and 4 to 20 mA outputs (requires 77300-32 remote cable kit, sold separately)
Stop/start, change pump direction, or switch between local and remote control using the sealed keypad with separate on/off switch and three-turn speed control potentiometer.
What’s included: 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC320/CEE 22 connector coupler; 15-pin circular water