JMG No: 1217985
Part No: 77921-75
Availability: 2-3 Weeks
- Precision digital drives offer a maintenance-free high-accuracy motor and graphical interface that makes setup and operation easier than ever
- Graphical LCD shows four operating modes continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, volume dispense. View pump performance continually.
- Menu-driven interface lets you select one of seven languages for programming and operation
- Dispense by mL—volume in mL of each dispense, 0.001 to 9999 mL; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Remote control via DB25 female connector on drive:
- --Speed control input 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10 V;
- --Pumping direction requires open collector or contact closure;
- --Start/stop/purge requires open collector or contact closure;
- --Tachometer output 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10 V, open collector
pump head, tubing, and 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.