JMG No: 1109668
Part No: 77800-60
Availability: Within 13 days
- Mount and stack heads without tools or hardware; automatic tubing retention speeds setup and changeover
- Flow range: 0.06 to 2300 mL/min depending on drive rpm and tubing size
- Each pump head for precision pump tubing accepts all six precision tubing sizes — L/S® 13, L/S® 14, L/S® 16, L/S® 25, L/S® 17, and L/S® 18
- Twist-lock mounting feature lets you mount and stack heads in seconds.
- Included mounting plate adapts Easy-Load® 3 to L/S drives — locking tab secures pump head during operation in either direction
- Polypropylene (PP) housing with CRS or SS rotor — CRS rotor is more economical while SS offers greater durability and chemical resistance.
- Same side tubing entry/exit permits easy integration into space-limited applications — mount and operate pump head in any of four positions (depending on drive)
- Stack up to four heads to increase flow capacity and for multiple-channel applications; see individual drive specifications for maximum number of heads to be mounted.
The all-new design of the Easy-Load® 3 features an automatic retention mechanism that makes loading and unloading tubing easier than ever. The spring-loaded occlusion lever opens the occlusion bed and simultaneously retracts the tubing retainers so that tubing slips right in. Close the lever and start the pump — the retainers automatically grip and hold the tubing securely in place.
The occlusion bed applies optimal occlusion force and the wide occlusion angle prevents fluid backflow up to the rated pressure of the tubing.
What’s included: mounting plate/adapter kit for L/S® pump drives and a 17” length of silicone pump tubing. Pump head comes ready to mount to drive.