JMG No: 1109556
Part No: 77250-62
Availability: Within 15 days
- The highest flow rate and the highest pressure generation of any L/S® pump head
- Offers better suction lift, viscous fluid transfer, and long tubing life—pump at pressures up to 150 psi using L/S high-pressure pump tubing.
- Pump head design allows tubing to enter and exit the same side of the pump head—mount the pump head to best suit your space and application needs.
- Rollers, bearings, rotor plates, and rotor shaft are made of stainless steel (SS); occlusion bed is made from polyphenylene sulfide (PPS). SS and PPS have excellent chemical resistance; SS also offers high durability and long service life.
- Compatible with all L/S drives that accept two or more pump heads. Consult drive specifications; the L/S High-Performance pump head is not stackable.
- Accepts high-performance precision tubing sizes L/S® 15, L/S® 24, L/S® 35, and L/S® 36
- Also accepts L/S high-pressure tubing sizes L/S® 14HP, L/S® 16HP, L/S® 15HP, L/S® 24HP
mounting hardware and a 15" (38-cm) length of L/S 35 Tygon E-LFL pump tubing.