JMG No: 1109551
Part No: 77202-60
Availability: Within 13 days
- Two-channel heads lets you pump two channels without stacking heads – automatic retention holds tubing securely in place with no manual adjustment
- Two-channel head lets you pump two synchronous flow channels (proper retention requires the use of the same size tubing in each channel)
- Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability while reducing pulsation.
- Improved occlusion bed geometry lengthens tubing life.
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing with either stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor — choose CRS for economy or SS for greater durability and chemical resistance.
- Each pump head for precision pump tubing accepts tubing sizes L/S® 13, L/S® 14, L/S® 16, and L/S® 25. Achieve flow rates of 0.06 to 1000 mL/min (1 to 600 rpm).
What's included: single-head mounting hardware and a 15" (38-cm) length of silicone pump tubing. For stacking multiple heads (up to the specified limits of your drive) order two- three- or four-channel hardware separately.