JMG No: 1109536
Part No: 77200-52
Availability: Within 17 days
- Automatic retention holds tubing securely in place with no manual adjustment—just load the tubing and start the pump
- Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability while reducing pulsation.
- Improved occlusion bed geometry lengthens tubing life.
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing with either stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor—choose CRS for economy or SS for greater durability and chemical resistance.
- Model 77201-62 with adjustable occlusion gives you the option of loosening occlusion for longer tubing life or increasing occlusion for higher pressure.
- Each pump head for high-performance precision pump tubing accepts tubing sizes L/S® 15, L/S® 24, L/S® 35, and L/S® 36. Achieve flow rates of 1.7 to 2900 mL/min (1 to 600 rpm).
These pump heads accept the four high-performance precision tubing sizes. High-performance precision tubing has a thicker wall than precision tubing enabling better pressure generation, greater suction lift, and greater ability to pump viscous fluids.
single-channel mounting hardware. For stacking multiple heads (up to the specified limits of your drive) order two- three- or four-channel hardware separately.