JMG No: 1109535
Part No: 77200-50
Availability: Within 14 days
- Automatic retention holds tubing securely in place with no manual adjustment—just load the tubing and start the pump
- Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability while reducing pulsation.
- Improved occlusion bed geometry lengthens tubing life.
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing with either stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor—choose CRS for economy or SS for greater durability and chemical resistance.
- Model 77201-60 with adjustable occlusion gives you the option of loosening occlusion for longer tubing life or increasing occlusion for higher pressure.
- Each pump head for precision pump tubing accepts tubing sizes L/S® 13, L/S® 14, L/S® 16, L/S® 25, L/S® 17, and L/S® 18. Achieve flow rates of 0.06 to 2300 mL/min (1 to 600 rpm).
For stacking multiple heads (up to the specified limits of your drive) order two- three- or four-channel hardware separately under "Accessories". When two Easy-Load II pump heads are stacked rollers are offset by 45°--combine the outlets from two stacked heads for a 95% reduction in flow pulsation.
single-channel mounting hardware and a 15" (38-cm) length of silicone pump tubing.