JMG No: 1068034
Part No: 35639-45
Availability: Within 78 days
- Non-contact measurement of surface temperature with reference accuracy ±0.75 °C and fast measurement technology (scanning 100 ms)
- Switchable optics for measurements in the far-field (75:1) and close focus (1 mm, distance 70 mm)
- Especially bright laser marking of actual measurement point
- Probe input for TC probes for determining emissivity
- Optical and audible alarm when limit values are violated
The testo 845 is a compact infrared thermometer with switch optics for the non-contact measurement of surface temperatures. The switchable optics for far-field and close focus measurements make it possible to measure at short as well as at greater distances. Measurements can also be carried out by connecting additional probes. .
IR gun, PC software, USB cable, carry case, calibration certificate and one 9V battery.