JMG No: 1037309
Part No: 20005-10
Availability: Call For ETA
- Advanced signal processing technology for precise measurements and quick analysis
- Visual Persistence Oscilloscope (VPO) technology shows changes in waveforms not visible on other digital oscilloscopes
- Select from four common windows to enhance frequency domain analysis by high-resolution FFT
- Serial bus function triggers, decodes, and analyzes I2C, SPI, UART serial bus, and CAN/LIN bus
- Selectable memory depth lets you observe fast or continuously changing waveforms
- Rapidly access important waveforms with segmented memory and waveform search functions
- Reduce noise interference independently for each channel with digital filters
- Log data over long periods of time to internal memory, USB device, or PC
- Waveform math: add, subtract, multiply, divide, FFT, FFTrms, and user-defined expression
The oscilloscope's VPO technology features an update rate of 120,000 waveforms/sec and multi-layered afterglow to enhance display efficiency. Three dimensional waveforms are constructed by the amplitude, time and signal strength, with changes clearly visualized by 256 color or grayscale gradient.
Frequency domain analysis by FFT is supported by four available windows, including Rectangular (Boxcar), Hamming, Hanning (Hann), and Black-harris (Blackman-Harris). Choose the best window for your waveform type to maximize precision.
Retrieve signals as small as 8 mV/30 Hz in as fast as 0.7 seconds using the Autoset function. Simultaneously display waveforms and major target areas with the dual display screen. Choose from up to 36 automatic measurements and utilize onboard statistics to quickly determine signal integrity or identify abnormal waveforms.
Waveform search function is based on selectable trigger type. Locations are marked on the screen where the trigger condition is met. Trigger types supported include edge, pulse width, runt, rise/fall, and bus. Segmented memory makes locating important signals such as serial bus decoding, pulse, and inrush fast and easy.
switchable passive probes (one per channel) and power cord.