JMG No: 1252938
Part No: 17101-61
Availability: Within 65 days
- NIST-traceable calibrations for temperature meters
- Provides traceability to NIST
- Lists the environmental conditions present at time of calibration
- Certificate lists actual values, uncertainties, and tolerances
- Regular calibration helps you meet ISO, EPA, GLPs/GMPs and other quality standards
- Not an accredited certificate
All calibration certificates contain as-found and as-left data, estimated measurement uncertainties (emu’s) and test uncertainty ratios (TUR’s) at no additional cost!
NIST-traceable calibration allows you to confirm that the specific asset you purchase does in fact meet the manufacturer’s published specification. Receive your product calibrated and ready to use rather than sending it to a third-party or internal calibration lab and incurring additional delays. EPA, USDA, ISO and GLP/GMP standards require regular NIST-Traceable calibration of all test equipment being used in critical applications. Calibrations on handheld digital indicators are performed using direct comparison in high-stability liquid and dry baths using high-precision PRT’s and SPRT’s and displays. Measurements can be performed at four points between -80 deg C and 1300 deg C. Points are generally selected at standard ITS-90 points across the range of the indicator but customer-specified points can be accommodated.
Calibration reports issued by InnoCal may not be reproduced, except in full, without written permission of InnoCal. The results stated in our reports relate only to the items tested or calibrated.