JMG No: 1015248
Part No: 07554-95
Availability: Within 16 days
- An economical and versatile variable-speed drive with a wide flow range
- Separate single-turn speed control and on/off switch with green power indicator—maintain speed setting while turning pump on/off.
- The 1/20-hp unidirectional motor (counterclockwise) has soft start and back EMF for ±5% speed control.
- Stackable painted steel housing is IP22 rated for protection from vertically falling water.
- 115 VAC models are UL and cUL listed; 230 VAC models are CE marked in compliance with European Community standards.
- 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord; 115 VAC: U.S. standard plug; 230 VAC: IEC 320/CEE22 socket—pumps are shipped with cord/plug set specific to destination country.
Our lowest priced variable-speed drives are a perfect upgrade from a fixed-speed drive. These drives include a wider rpm range, ±5% speed regulation, and UL, cUL, and CE listings. For added versatility, these drives accept the L/S® pump head styles specified below.