JMG No: 1015188
Part No: 07522-20
Availability: Within 14 days
- Precision digital drive offers a maintenance-free high-accuracy motor and a graphical interface – makes setup and operation easier than ever!
- Flow rate 0.001 to 3400 mL/min with L/S tubing. Flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size.
- Graphical LCD shows four operating modes continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, volume dispense. View pump performance continually.
- Dispense by Volume in mL (0.001 to 9,999 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Antidrip function ensures dispensing accuracy
- Menu-driven interface lets you select one of seven languages for programming and operation
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
These precision drives offer analog remote control options and simple programming—ideal for automated process applications. Drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size.
Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings. Motor is reversible so you can purge tubing before or after pumping and pump fluid in either direction.
6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.