JMG No: 1214491
Part No: XDX3TRVKB00C00
Availability: Within 35 days
A Sophisticated Rheometer With Easy-To-Use Intuitive Controls
The "EXTRA" … combines the versatile viscosity testing capabilities of the DV3T with a durable and easy viscosity measurements suspension system, EZ-Lock Spindle Coupling, Quick Action Lab Stand and free RheocalcT software. It features a 7-inch color display to guide users through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy viscosity measurements. The DV3T Extra also offers powerful new programming capabilities and results analysis including data averaging and QC limits with alarms. User instructions with multi-step test protocols can be created using the new Program Generator Software and uploaded to the viscometer through a USB Flash Drive (both included with instrument). Test Data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC. The new user interface provides enhanced security with customizable user levels & password access to comply with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ball bearing suspension system for a more robust sensing mechanism for greater productivity and instrument longevity
- EZ-Lock spindle coupling for quick spindle attachment and removal may also protect instrument from damage that occurs from frequent spindle changes
- RheocalcT Software can analyze data, generate multiple plot overlays, print tabular data, run math models and perform other time-saving routines
- Model Q lab stand easily moves the viscometer up and down - ideal for multiple sample testing.5-inch full color, touch screen display supports multiple languages
- Displayed info includes: viscosity (cP/mP•s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status
- Enhanced Security with customizable user access, date/time stamp file, password access, portable log-in settings
- Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on screen data comparison
- Auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
- USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability
- Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
- Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
- Built-in temperature probe
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
- Repeatability of ±0.2%
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the “thinnest” materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request. To learn more about spring ranges and model selection, please call Brookfield Engineering or one of our authorized dealers.