JMG No: 1227005
Part No: XDVEELVTJ00C00
Availability: Within 28 days
Low Cost and Easy-to-Use
The DV-E combines economy and ease of operation with traditional Brookfield excellence. The Brookfield DV-E has set a world standard for value in viscosity measurement. Simplified controls allow operators to change test parameters quickly with the push of a switch and turn of a knob.
The digital display ensures easy and accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque. Quality of manufacture guarantees reliable performance and long life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low cost and easy to use
- Direct display in:
- cP or mPa·s
- % Torque, Spindle, and Speed
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm)
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the viscosity of thin materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request.