JMG No: 1344356
Part No: 0101-014-001
Availability: 6-8 weeks
OptiPMD is the second generation of a state-of-the-art solution for fast and reliable distillation analysis. It is in accordance to ASTM D7345, IP 596 and in perfect correlation with ASTM D86, D1160 (B100), ISO 3405 and IP 123.
ASTM D7345 in full compliance with 10 Fuel Specifications
- D396 Fuel Oils
- D975 Diesel Fuel Oils
- D1655 Jet Fuel
- D2880 Gas Turbine Fuel Oils
- D3699 Kerosene
- D4814 Gasoline
- D6751 Biodiesel (B100)
- D7467 Biodiesel Blend (B6 to B20)
- D7566 Synthetic Jet Fuel
- D8147 Special-Purpose Test Aviation Fuel
OptiPMD determines the boiling range characteristics of petroleum products in less than 10 minutes, using only 10 ml of sample and it’s included in at least 10 fuel specifications.
OptiPMD's method, ASTM D7345, delivers significantly faster results compared to the conventional ASTM D86 method, saving you 25 to 35 minutes per distillation.
Thanks to its compact, robust and portable design, the OptiPMD is easily installed in labs or ideal for on-site locations, for refining, for refining process control, fuel blending, research or mobile applications (fuel adulteration monitoring and fast quality screening).
A fully-automated process together with integrated smart heating mode allows true push-button operation. This makes the OptiPMD exceptionally flexible to run unknown samples (research work), and also very user-friendly for for staff with limited training and exposure to laboratory equipment (e.g. inspection/customs points).
Features & Benefits
Quick Distillation , High Throughput
- Immediately start testing without concern over flask and measurement device adjustments or heater power settings
- Receive results in under 10 minutes
- Perform up to 5 tests per hour, beginning a new test immediately after one has completedno apparatus conditioning or cleaning necessary
- No pre-testing or programming required
- Quick results validation using flexible, user-defined criteria and automatic pass/fail notification
- Enhanced sensitivity to contamination levels is ideal for fuel screening
- Built-in, sophisticated, quality and calibration features assure complete results traceability
- Continual self-monitoring and multiple safety features ensure compliant operation
- No need to select the Group type of samples
Dependable Operation and Support
- Quality construction and reliable operation backed by 2 year warranty
- Expert sales and service from PACs worldwide network of factory trained authorized representatives
- Bigger Screen - Touch Screen Interface
- Faster Calculations
- Easier Connectivity
- Bias Correction
- Calibration Constants in Chip on measurement head