JMG No: 8032811
Part No: 9.571 492
Availability: 6-8 weeks
This handheld homogeniser is ideal for quick processing of small sample quantities and volumes. The ergonomic design and low weight of the PT 1200 E makes it easy for repeated usages. One stand is available. There are many different styles of aggregates available from 3 mm in diameter for volumes down to 0.01 ml to 12 mm for volumes up to 250 ml. If cross contamination from sample to sample is a concern, we offer single use synthetic aggregates in 7 and 12 mm diameters. One of the more recent additions to our line is the PT-DA 20/2 X EC aggregate which was specifically designed for tablets.
- 24 Volt, 100 Watt low-voltage motor with safety transformer
- Analogue motor speed control up to 25,000 rpm
- Aggregate tips speeds up to 12 m/s to produce the finest particles possible
- Soft start prevents splashing of homogenate from sample vessel
- Thermal fuse for overload protection
- Ergonomic, user-friendly design
- Aggregate replacement using one-handed quick-release coupling (type E)
- Various models of EasyClean dispersing aggregates
Applications: General homogenisation applications, Sample preparation for subsequent extraction of pharmaceutical agents (API), Cell disruption, RNA/DNA isolation from tissue, Dispersion of small quantities from plants, animals or human tissue
Dispersing heads must be ordered separately.