Part No: EXCEED-40
Compact, reliable and easy to operate, MTS Exceed® Series 40 Electromechanical Test Systems are engineered specifically for low- to medium-force monotonic testing. High-speed, low-vibration MTS electromechanical drives and integrated, digital closed-loop controls enable these systems to test in load and position control at force capacities ranging from 5 N to 100 kN.
MTS Exceed systems are available in a variety of compact, high-stiffness one- and two-column tabletop configurations or robust two-column floor-standing configurations. Easy-to-use MTS TestSuite™ TW software, a vast library of standards-compliant test methods, and a full complement of accessories extend the utility of these systems across a broad spectrum of materials.
MTS Exceed electromechanical test systems serve a wide variety of monotonic testing applications. The following detailed specifications will help you find the right system for your needs.
- Non-clutched drive, rated for full speed at maximum force
- High-resolution, digital closed loop controls
- Handset for convenient test setup
- MTS load cells with TEDS self-identification capabilities
- Anti-rotation grip/fixture mounting
- Precision, pre-loaded ball screws
- Automatic limit checking of crosshead position, overload, over temperature and over voltage