JMG No: 8008844
Part No: 9.287 834
Availability: Within 15 days
The Ceramus Classic from Hirschmann is a dispenser for manual dispensing directly from the reagent bottle. Available in six different volumes. This item is for dispensing volumes from 2 to 10ml
Cramus® classic is a proven basic unit for manual dispensing. Superior-quality materials, simple handling and well-engineered user comfort make laboratory routines easier.
The graduation gauge and digital volume configuration engagement guarantee consistent precision and volume dispensing and ensure reproducible results – absolutely independent of the user. The dispensing piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic guarantees a maximum level of chemical and thermal resistance. The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling.
The ceramus® classic Fix is also available in six different volumes for dispensing with fixed volume configurations.
Overview of details
- Piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic
- For fixed and variable volumes, from 2 to 10 ml
- The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling
- Threaded suction hose fitting User-independent, reproducible volume dispensing
- Digital volume configuration engagement, calibrated for a lifetime
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance of parts
- Individual quality certificate with conformity certificate