JMG No: 8004431
Part No: 9.287 803
Availability: 6-8 weeks
New dispenser technology from Hirschmann laboratory apparatus, with ceramic pistons. Ceramus® are a high-precision, bottle-top dispenser range for almost all liquids.
- Environmentally-friendly, reagent-saving, recirculation valves
- Tough, ceramic pistons
- Simple, self-locking volume selection
- When not in use, pistons can be locked and delivery tubes capped to prevent loss of reagent.
- Fixed interval graduations give excellent reproducibility
- 45mm screw neck and adapters supplied allow use with a variety of reservoir bottles
- Smooth-action piston minimises operator fatigue during serial dispensing
- High-grade construction materials provide long operational life
- autoclavable at 121°C
Supplied with: Ceramus® complete with thread adapters A 45mm, 3 thread adapters (A 32, S 40 Merck bottles and A 38), 1 screw-coupled suction tube, 1 discharge tube unit complete, 1 spanner for valve, with individual serial number and single calibration report.