Part No: 77990-57
Availability: Call For ETA
- Max flow range: 0.12 to 26 LPM (0.031 to 6.9 GPM) with two stacked Standard or Easy-Load® pump heads using C-Flex or silicone tubing
- Flow range with one High-Performance pump head: 0.26 to
17 LPM (0.06 to 4.5) depending on rpm and tubing size.
- Stainless steel controller and chrome-plated motor. Reduces particle entrapment and facilitates thorough cleaning.
- Wash down after use. Motor and controller are IP56 rated.
- Stainless steel bracket for mounting controller to wall
- Variable-speed with single-turn potentiometer speed control
- Reversible motor—Purge before pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
- Separate power switch and speed control—maintain drive setting when
turning pump on/off
- Start-stop via IP65-rated wash-down footswitch (order
- 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord. 115 VAC model: U.S. standard plug;
230 VAC model: European plug.
- Accepts three different pump head types:
I/P® Standard, High-Performance, or Easy-Load®
These IP55-rated, variable-speed wash-down drives feature a durable design ideal for the production floor and process lab. The rugged, chrome-plated reversible motors can be separated from the stainless steel controllers, allowing for flexible positioning of the components. They come with convenient remote control capabilities and are easy-to-clean—simply wash down after use.
For a Complete System Order: wash-down drive, any I/P pump head, I/P tubing, and a wash-down footswitch.