Part No: 07592-27
Availability: Call For ETA
- Flow: 0.12 to 13 L/min (0.03 to 3.5 GPM); Flow rate depends on motor rpm and tubing size.
- Motor and controller are connected by a 25-ft (7.6-m) cable. Place components where convenient.
- Reversible 1/5-hp motor. Purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
- Controls: start, stop, prime, reverse, calibrate, and dispense/copy. Input all pumping parameters through the membrane keypad.
- Remote control capabilities via DB15 female connection on controller. Speed control input: 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10V. Tachometer output: 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10V, or TTL pulse. Pumping direction/start/stop: open collector or contact closure.
- Four-digit LED display shows four different parameters: Flow rate (0.01, 1, 10 L/min; autoranging with tubing size); Dispense volume (0.1 to 999 liters); Copy (1 to 99 repetitions, 1.5 mL to over 1000 liters each); Motor rpm (1 rpm resolution).
- Drive stores one user defined calibration value per tubing size. Calibrate manually to compensate for tubing variations or use the nominal calibrations stored in the nonvolatile memory.
- ABS plastic controller housing is IP43 rated; motor is IP56 rated. Controller is protected from gentle spray from above; drive is protected from dust and strong jets of water.
- 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with plug—115 VAC: U.S. standard plug; 230 VAC: IEC320/CEE22 connector. 230 VAC model is shipped with country-specific plug/cord set, please specify destination when ordering.
- Drive accepts two different pump head types: Standard or EASY-LOAD®
Modular digital drives/dispensers are designed for dispensing or general fluid transfer. The digital display shows dispensing parameters as well as specified flow rate. Expanded remote control capabilities offer hands-free operation and the modular design enables you to place system components where they are most convenient.