Part No: 77301-30
Availability: Call For ETA
- High accuracy and remote control capability in a modular format – place motor and controller where most convenient
- Flow rate: 0.6 to 3400 mL/min; flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size. Achieve lower flow rates with cartridge or multichannel heads and microbore tubing.
- Motor and controller are linked via a 25-ft (7.6 m) weather-resistant control cable — controller and motor are IP56 rated for protection against dust and strong jets of water.
- Maintenance-free reversible motor with precise PWM speed control — no brushes to replace and quiet, efficient operation.
- Dispense interval mode lets you set time delay between dispense cycles — program delay from 1 to 9999 seconds.
- Four digit LED display shows four different parameters: motor rpm, flow rate, dispense volume, and copy number. View pump performance continually.
- Dispense by: mL — vol in mL of each dispense; 0.001 to 9999 mL; Copy — 1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or SEC — time between each dispense:1 to 9,999 secs.
- Membrane keypad for easy programming — select tubing size and enter desired flowrate; drive locks in required rpm. Keypad lock/unlock feature prevents accidents or tampering.
- Drive stores one calibration value per tubing size — calibrate drive to maximize accuracy
- Remote control capabilities via weather-resistant connector on controller.
Speed control input: 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10V;
Pumping direction: requires open collector or contact closure;
Start/stop/purge: requires open collector or contact closure.
Tachometer output: 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10V, or TTL pulse;
- Tachometer feedback for ±0.3% speed control.
Dispense or meter with accuracy and precision.
- 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket; product shipped with country specific plug/cord set.
Designed for accurate dispensing and low maintenance, these drives now feature precise PWM speed control and a reliable brushless motor. Reversible motor lets you purge tubing before or after pumping and pump in either direction.