JMG No: 1189491
Part No: QF25-100-LF
Availability: In Stock
We fabricate these KF (QF) nipples (spools) for HV systems from tubing and KF flanges. The KF (QF) flange is used for through- or foreline vacuum plumbing and for simple HV chamber ports.
KF Nipples Feature:
- Available in 304L stainless steel, brass (half nipples only), or aluminum
- Half nipples feature one KF flange
- Full nipples feature two KF flanges
- Conical and straight reducer nipples adapt two different flange sizes
- Common lengths and tube diameters listed; contact us with your specific requirements
Note: These flanges are identical to the ISO NW flange standard. While these flanges are compatible with those made by European manufacturers, the tube diameter listed is in inches.