JMG No: 1070316
Part No: 37756-20
Availability: Expecting Stock Soon
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) standards
- DCT® cooling system prevents chamber icing and condensation
- Preheating technology eliminates hot and cold spots
- Symmetrical airflow system guarantees optimal temperature distribution
- Four-channel, microprocessor-based controller ensures high levels of accuracy
All chambers feature an inner glass door for sample viewing without disrupting test conditions. Automatic defrost device protects the chamber during extended testing cycles. Access port 11⁄8" (29 mm) provides accessibility for chamber condition measurement or calibration. Included RS-422 interface transfers testing data to a PC for analysis. Temperature safety device features a visual alarm and complies with Class 3.1, DIN 12880 requirements.
Climatic Simulation Chambers are ideal for pharmaceutical stability testing, QA/QC testing labs, and food packaging labs.
two stainless steel shelves, water connection kit (back-flow valve and inlet/outlet hoses), refrigerant, and power cord with plug.