JMG No: 1324398
Part No: 37756-05
Availability: Call For ETA
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) standards
- DCT® cooling system prevents chamber icing and condensation
- Preheating technology eliminates hot and cold spots
- Symmetrical airflow system guarantees optimal temperature distribution
- Four-channel, microprocessor-based controller ensures high levels of accuracy
All chambers feature an inner glass door for sample viewing without disrupting test conditions. Automatic defrost device protects the chamber during extended testing cycles. Access port 11⁄8" (29 mm) provides accessibility for chamber condition measurement or calibration. Included RS-422 interface transfers testing data to a PC for analysis. Temperature safety device features a visual alarm and complies with Class 3.1, DIN 12880 requirements.
two stainless steel shelves, water connection kit (back-flow valve and inlet/outlet hoses), refrigerant, and power cord with plug.