JMG No: 1090248
Part No: 603284006
Availability: Within 24 days
Sampler Accessories and Options
Isco samplers are exceptionally versatile as well as durable and reliable. Whether you need communications for a remote, off-grid sampling site; the capability to sample from a pressurized line or a centralized monitoring location in your plant; or a way to ensure clean sampling with no bottle washing – we have a solution.
Listed below are some of the more common sampler accessories and options. If you're looking for a particular capability and don't see what you need in this list, please e-mail Isco.Info@teledyne.com. Our renowned "SPA" department (Special Products and Applications) can build to order for a wide range of specialized requirements.
674 Rain Gauge
Connects directly to 6712 and Avalanche Samplers, 4200 Flow Meters, and 4100 Flow Loggers
The Isco 674 Rain Gauge is a precision instrument that uses a tipping bucket design for accurate rainfall measurement. It has an 8 inch diameter orifice and is factory-calibrated to tip at either 0.01 inch or 0.1 mm of rainfall. With a 674 Rain Gauge connected, an Isco flow meter or sampler will:
- Plot graphs and print reports of rainfall data on the flow meter’s built-in printer
- Store rainfall data in internal memory for retrieval and analysis with Isco Flowlink® Software
- Activate sampling based on rainfall
- Three-point leveling and integral bubble level make it easy to align the rain gauge for maximum accuracy.
- Sapphire jewel bearings on the tipping bucket are spring-loaded to prevent damage to the bearings and ensure consistent operation over a wide temperature range.
- Screens cover all openings to prevent leaves, insects, and other debris from clogging the gauge.
- Included 50-foot cable connects directly to compatible Isco flow meters and samplers.
- Stormwater runoff monitoring
- Inflow and infiltration studies
- Combined sewer overflow monitoring
- cMOM and CSO/SSO programs (Sewer overflow monitoring and prevention)
- General rainfall measurement
Options and Accessories
- English units - tips every 0.01 in. of rainfall
- Metric units - tips every 0.1 mm of rainfall