JMG No: 1136308
Part No: A2000I
Availability: Within 11 days
The ANKOM2000 Fiber Analyzer has been subjected to rigorous testing over a broad range of sample types, and is used by ANKOM for the NFTA and AAFCO check sample programs. The ANKOM2000 Fiber Analyzer provides increased automation to enhance laboratory operations and reduce labor costs.
- Crude Fiber, ADF and NDF determinations
- Fully Automated Operation
- Automatically Adds Solutions & Rinses
- Accurate and Precise Results
- Batch Process up to 24 samples
- Microprocessor Controlled with LCD Readout
- Easy-to-use/Labor Saving
APPLICATION & INFORMATION
The ANKOM2000 Fiber Analyzer has been subjected to rigorous testing over a broad range of sample types, and is used by ANKOM for the NFTA and AAFCO check sample programs. The ANKOM2000 Fiber Analyzer provides increased automation to enhance laboratory operations and reduce labor costs. Automation eliminates chemical and hot water handling. The Instrument requires very little space.
Fibre test results can be determined for Acid Detergent Fiber, Neutral Detergent Fiber, and Crude Fiber for all feeds and forages. The ANKOM2000 is accurate and precise when compared to conventional fibre methods. Most elements of technician variability are eliminated and there is no separate filtration step, so consistent results are achieved time after time.
Filter bags encapsulate sample which prevents error and allows filtration to occur passively. Filter bags also enable batch processing of up to 24 samples at a time.
Consider purchasing the optional chemical shelving system (A01) which supports and positions chemical cubetainers for seamless operation and flow. System requires a hot water connection for no less than 50°C for crude fiber analysis and 75°C for detergent fiber analysis. ANKOM can provide a low cost water heater, ask for details.
How It Works
- Up to 24 samples prepared.
- Samples placed in bag suspender.
- Select Method / Press Start.
- Appropriate solutions added automatically.
- All rinses done automatically.
- When process completed, samples are dried, weighed, and results calculated.