JMG No: 1072650
Part No: 40101
Availability: Within 33 days
Ultra flat, wear-free magnetic stirrer with 1 stirring position, suitable for vessels up to 3,000 ml.
1 stirring position, 100% maintenance-free and wear-free by inductive 2mag-Magnetic-Drive concept for powerful mixing of solutions, jerk-free stirring even at low speeds.
Fully encapsulated and hermetically sealed stainless steel housing, IP68, water-, dust-, and germproof, extremely robust construction and performance, easy to clean and maximum resistance, submersible in water- resp. oil baths, suitable for the use in CO2-incubators and ovens.
Two different temperature areas available: Basic-version up to +50 °C, HT-version up to +95 °C submerged in water baths and up to +200 °C in ovens, individual dimensions on request.
- Wear-free magnetic stirrer, up to +200°C
- Submersible, up to +95 °C
- Extremely robust construction
- Integrable in systems
- 3 years warranty
- Developed and made in Germany
Combatible Control Units:
- MIXcontrol eco - Price-optimized control unit for small to medium volumes.
- MIXcontrol eco - DINrail Control unit for DIN installation (electrical cabinets).
- MIXcontrol 20 (only in combination with distriBOX 4) - Universal control unit for the connection of 1 stirring drive MIXdrive.
- MIXcontrol 40 (only in combination with distriBOX 4 or distriBOX 8) - Powerful control unit for stirring drive MIXdrive.
- ASTEROID 25 New developed, high-effective stirring bar for small volumes.
- Stirring Bar Remover PTFE PTFE-coated flexible stirring bar remover.
- Extension cord for MIXdrive Extension cord for MIXdrive, length 3m.
- distriBOX 4 4-fold distributor for synchronized operating of 4 stirring drives.
- distriBOX 8 8-fold distributor for synchronized operating of 8 stirring drives.
|Stirring volume/stirring point
||1 - 25 ml
||1 - 1,000 ml
||1 - 3,000 ml
||1 - 10,000 ml
|Stirring power (max.)
|Permitted operation conditions Basic-version
||-10 °C up to +50 °C in air, up to +95 °C in water submerged
|Permitted operation conditions HT-version
||up to +200 °C in air, up to +95 °C in water submerged
|| 48 VDC
|Dimensions (WxDxH), mm
|| 13 x 13 x 6
||48 x 48 x 18
||120 x 120 x 35
|| 180 x 180 x 38
||approx. 0.1 kg
||approx. 0.25 kg
||approx. 1.5 kg
||approx. 3.3 kg