Part No: 77340-50
Availability: Call For ETA
- Flow rate range: 0.72 to 4600 mL/min; flow rate depends on tubing size, refer to flow chart link below.
- Two sets of NO and NC contacts. Provide “pump running” and “cycle running” signaling at each pump drive.
- Remote control capabilities via one contact closure on each drive. Offers on/off control with dispensing handle (included) or footswitch.
- ±0.3% speed control. Pump or dispense with accuracy and precision.
- Reversible 1/10-hp motor. Purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
- 3-1/2-ft RJ-12 phone cord is included for easy connection between drive and controller. 10-ft and 15-ft cables are available. Position drive(s) and controller where most convenient
- Drive is enclosed in an IP22-rated gray housing. Units are protected against vertically falling water and incidental splashes.
- Runs on 115 VAC or 230 VAC. Drive is switch selectable to meet your needs.
- 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord— 115 VAC: U.S. standard plug; 230 VAC: IEC 320/CEE22 socket. Please specify country of destination to receive correct plug/cord set.
Add-on Digi-Staltic dispensing drive for precision tubing includes two 77200-60 Easy-Load II pump heads. Use with Digi-Staltic dispensing pump system 77340-00. Compatible with Masterflex® tubing sizes L/S® 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, and L/S 18.