Part No: 27445-10
Availability: Call For ETA
- Easily measure ground rod and small grid resistance in the field without leads, auxiliary rods, or spacing requirements.
- Use for resistance, continuity, and current leakage tests.
- Perform direct reading of ground resistance from 0.01 to 1200 Ω.
- Model 27445-10 features an alarm with adjustable setpoint and buzzer and memory storage for up to 99 measurements.
- Features autoranging, auto-off, self test, hold function, and battery life, noise, and closed loop indicators
Compliance: 150 V, Category III, 300 V Category II
Testers include: hard carrying case, 25 Ω calibration check loop, and one 9 V battery.