Part No: 77340-00
Availability: Call For ETA
- Flow rate range: 0.72 to 4600 mL/min; flow rate depends on tubing size, refer to flow chart link below.
- Controller simultaneously controls up to four Digi-Staltic pump drives. Transfer four fluids at the same flow rate, or vary each independently.
- System includes controller and one drive with two Easy-Load II pump heads; order additional drive(s) 77340-50 separately.
- Save up to 30 programs into memory. No need to reprogram the controller once you have your application set up.
- Control all functions of the Digi-Staltic pump through your PC. Software is included that is compatible with Windows® 95 and Windows NT®.
- Directly input volumes, flow rates, and speed range using the 20-key, tactile-feedback keypad. Flow range is determined by tubing selection.
Use the Digi-Staltic dispensing pump system as a dispenser, diluter, or general-purpose transfer pump. Ideal for pharmaceutical, research lab, biotech, and food pilot plant applications. The modular format allows you to control up to four drives from one controller and the easily programmable options enable you to operate each drive independently. To deliver the high accuracy essential to dispensing applications, each drive includes two stacked Easy-Load II pump heads in tandem with offset rollers that produce constant flow rates with virtually no pulsation. For weight dispensing applications, the controller features a balance-compatible RS-232 connector for direct connection to an electronic balance.