JMG No: 1223138
Part No: 925602
Stock: 6-8 weeks
MICROWAVE PEPTIDE SYNTHESIS MADE FAST AND EFFICIENT
CEM Corporation is transforming the way chemists perform peptide synthesis once again with the introduction of the Liberty BlueTM automated microwave peptide synthesizer. More than just a facelift, the Liberty Blue system has been designed for maximized speed and efficiency. With 4-minute cycle times and a 90% solvent reduction, no other peptide synthesizer on the market can even come close to the performance of the Liberty Blue. Couple with that unparalleled peptide quality along with greater flexibility and improved reliability, Liberty Blue is the system of choice for all your peptide synthesisneeds.
The Liberty Blue system's combination of microwave peptide synthesis along with rapid liquid handling offers several advantages over conventional synthesis conditions including:
- Shorter reactions resulting in only 4-minute cycle times
- Higher purity peptides than conventional synthesis
- Use of standard, inexpensive peptide synthesis reagents
- Synthesis of peptides impossible to synthesize under conventional conditions
- License included allowing the use of microwave energy for both the coupling and deprotection steps
"The Liberty Blue system is unquestionably the best peptide synthesizer available today and represents the major workhorse for PeptiDream (12 systems). It is highly recommended to any company looking to synthesize peptides chemically, specifically those containing nonstandard amino acids." - Interview with Dr. Patrick C. Reid
Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), Managing Director, Member of the Board of Directors, PeptiDream Inc.
PEPTIDE SYNTHESIS IS EVEN EASIER WITH PRE-WEIGHED AMINO ACIDS AND SPHERITIDE® RESINS.
FMOC AMINO ACIDS
Purchase pre-weighed Fmoc amino acids in CEM centrifuge tubes and take full advantage of the speed and efficiency of your Liberty Blue. Centrifuge tubes with 2.5 or 5.0 mmol are ready for dilution and direct installation on the Liberty Blue and Liberty Blue HT synthesizers.
SpheriTide polymeric microspheres for solid phase peptide synthesis consist of poly-ε-lysine cross-linked with multifunctional carboxylic acids. It possesses a hydrophilic character specifically designed to reduce intra-molecular aggregation, a known problem in SPPS; this peptidic nature results in higher peptide purities and yields. SpheriTide is fully compatible with both microwave and conventional peptide synthesis.
- 4 minute cycle time
- Rapid reagent addition
- Optimized synthesis methods
- >80% time reduction compared to 1st generation microwave synthesizers
- Difficult peptides such as A-beta in hours rather than days
- Up to 90% solvent reduction
- Less reagent usage
- No priming required
- Judicious use of solvent for washing
- Accurate and precise reagent addition
BENEFITS OF MICROWAVE CONTROL
- Only system capable of using microwave energy for both the coupling and deprotection steps
- Complete control over power, temperature and time for each step
- Rapidly change temperature from one stage to the next
- Easily synthesize peptides with temperature sensitive amino acids without unwanted side reactions
PEPTIDE SEQUENCE: GEQKLGAIB*AIBASEEDLG-NH2
- Flex-add™ technology eliminates need for sample loops and allows infinite volume delivery options
- Synthesis conditions (temperature, power, and time) can be controlled for each step of every amino acid cycle
- 27 AA positions provides ample positions for unusual amino acids or reagents
- Unlimited number of couplings with amino acid stock solutions
- 2 reaction vessel sizes – 30 and 125-mL to cover the full synthesis scale range
- Scale range from 0.005 to 5 mmol
- Resin loading option allows high throughput peptide synthesis
- Optional cleavage accessory for rapid peptide cleavage and deprotection
- 50% fewer processing valves
- Easy to use software with default methods
- Straightforward method customization for unique peptides or reagents
- Usage and reagent calculators make reagent preparation simple
- Fast and easy system setup with a maximum of only 31 bottles to install on the system
- All valves are backpurged immediately after use eliminating the need for extra washing and preventing clogging issues
- Reduced routine maintenance with fewer valves and the elimination of optical sensors for reagent addition
- Flex-add technology is not susceptible for bubbles unlike optical sensor
- Uninterrupted pathway allows fast and efficient purging
- Pressure detection for all chemical transfers
- Detailed run history and error reporting
- Waste level detection
- Best in class service and support
The Liberty Blue™ System is an automated microwave peptide synthesizer designed for Fmoc solid phase peptide synthesis.
The Liberty Blue™ System is an automated microwave peptide synthesizer designed for Fmoc solid phase peptide synthesis. The system is capable of automated synthesis of a single peptide. The standard synthesis scale is 0.005 - 5 mmol using a 30mL reaction vessel. The Liberty Blue™ uses a Discover single mode microwave reactor that provides for self-tuning with a continuous power delivery from 0-300 Watts in 1-Watt increments. The system contains 20 ports standard for amino acids, 7 additional unusual amino acid ports, and 4 external ports for other reagents. All reagent deliveries are controlled by nitrogen pressure. Amino acid, activator, and activator base are delivered with the Flex-Add technology allowing for precise and accurate delivery.
NOTE: This product configuration features a Discover microwave reactor with a 240 V power supply. For those countries using a 120 V power standard, order PN 925600.