JMG No: 1248860
Part No: SPC4000
The model SPC4000 pressure calibrator is designed to provide automated calibration of Scanivalve Corp's DSA and ZOC pressure scanners. The calibration system consists of 3 components:
- The heart of the calibration system is the Scanivalve pressure calibrator, model SPC4000. The SPC4000 calibrator has up to two independent precision pressure regulators. Each regulator can have up to two gauge transducers; thus up to 4 transducers per calibrator.
- Scanivalve's Pneumatic Logic Unit (SPCPLU) is required for automated DSA & ZOC calibrations. This unit contains the pneumatic solenoid valves and manifolds required to perform single or multi-range calibrations, as well as zero offset corrections.
- A utility program, PressCal is included with the SPC4000. It performs automated or manual calibrations on all DSA and ZOC pressure scanners by controlling the pressure calibrator and SPCPLU. PressCal updates the module calibration coefficient files and generates "as received" and calibration validation reports.
The SPC4000 pressure calibrator can perform automated multipoint calibrations and offset corrections on demand to DSA & ZOC pressure scanners. Inorder to do this the calibrator must be used with the Scanivalve SPCPLU. The reference side of the gauge transducers can be connected to an alternate remote location (tunnel static, elevated line pressure, static basket, etc). The calibrator can also send known pressures to all of the DSA/ZOC sensors to insure they are reading correctly (System Validation). The calibration system can be used for many applications including multi-point calibration of DSA and ZOC pressure scanners, zero offset correction, and leak testing. The calibrator can also be used in the local/manual mode utilizing the front panel touch screen or remotely via Ethernet. It would be used in this standalone mode to regulate and measure pressures to calibrate individual pressure transducers.
- Automated DSA & ZOC calibrations
- 0.01% FS Accuracy
- Up to 4 calibration ranges, 0.36 to 750 psig
- Removable/interchangeable transducers
- Bench or rack mounted
- Color touch screen
- Based on the Mensor CPC6000 pressure calibrator