Part No: NOVA®-50A
Availability: 6-8 weeks
MKS, ENI® RF Power Generators provide reliable solid state power for thin films processing equipment. They are vital components of semiconductor fabrication systems, which produce the integrated circuits (ICs) or chips required by modern computers and electronic equipment. ENI RF Generators, combined with our Impedance Matching Network and our V/I Probe form a complete RF Delivery System.
Dynamic Frequency Tuning (DFT) is now available as an option for select MKS RF Plasma Generators. DFT provides near instantaneous impedance tuning and coupled with Advanced Pulsing, accurate power detection with integrated VI Probe provides the most technically advanced product for IC manufacturing.
NOVA®-50A 5.0 kW 2 MHz RF Plasma Generator
NOVA® Series 2 MHz RF Plasma Generators offer advanced RF plasma generation and control for low cost and high yield in the most demanding thin film processing applications.
Features & Benefits
- Auto-Frequency Tuning allows fixed matching networks - faster tuning and lower system cost.
- Excellent Reliability - increased uptime and lower cost of ownership.
- Automatic load mismatch protection guards against power amplifier over-dissipation from adverse loads
- Unlimited load impedance range - more forward power "headroom" and stable power into any load.
- Active front panel for full generator control.
The NOVA® RF Plasma Generators are ideally suited for Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD), High Density Plasma CVD (HDPCVD), etching and other thin film applications during the manufacture of integrated circuits, photovoltaic devices, flat panel displays, and data storage devices.
All MKS Instruments' RF Generators are NRTL certified and CE marked.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the completeness and accuracy of MKS Instruments product information. For up to date information on this category from MKS please click here.