Part No: DI-SOLVER CO2
Availability: 6-8 weeks
Compact Carbonated Ultrapure Water Delivery System
The DI-SOLVER CO2 is used in single substrate cleaning tools for rinsing steps to prevent ESD effects and/or corrosion by creating UPW (ultrapure water) with precisely defined conductivity. It is a compact system for tool integration, providing conductive DI-CO2 water (carbonated ultra-pure water) with closed loop controlled conductivity. The conductivity is kept at a constant value under changing flow conditions by control of the CO2concentration in the DI-CO2 water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Closed-loop conductivity control
- Small, compact module for integration
- Low cost of ownership, no CO2 and no UPW consumption at process pauses
- Maximum conductivity at physical limits
- Highest accuracy
- Flow is allowed to change between 0.5 – 90 L/min to keep conductivity stable (up to ± 3%)
- Maintenance-free contactor
Several process steps in the semiconductor industry require de-ionized (DI) water with precisely defined conductivity. The DI-SOLVER CO2 meets this demand.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the completeness and accuracy of MKS Instruments product information. For up to date information on this category from MKS please click here.