JMG No: 1238785
Part No: 07525-20
Stock: 2-3 Weeks
- A small footprint digital drive that delivers accurate flow over a wide range
- Requires less than half the bench space compared to the L/S standard digital drive
- Icon-driven menu allows quick, intuitive programming and setup
- Flow range of 0.005 to 381 mL/min (depending on model and tubing size selected)
- Open-head sensor stops the drive when the pump head is opened
- Copy dispense function for filling and dispensing applications
- Remote control of speed, direction, and start/stop/prime via 25-pin connector on back of drive
- Pump head accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean flow paths
- Tubing calibration ensures accuracy
- Dual-channel model delivers synchronous flow from two separate channels; single-channel model delivers highest flow rate
- Automatic tubing retention makes tube loading quick and easy
This compact, stackable pump features a durable ABS housing that is easy to wipe down and keep clean. The Miniflex pump head features a wide occlusion angle that prevents fluid backflow up to the rated pressure of the tubing. Self-lubricating thermoplastic polyester rollers are low friction and long wearing for smooth operation and long life.
L/S Miniflex single-channel pump head and dual-voltage (115/230 VAC) benchtop power supply with IEC320/CEE22 socket. Pump is shipped with cord/plug assembly specific to country of destination.